Thursday, December 30, 2010

Traversing HK


It's times like these that I wish I took up Mandarin lessons instead of French and Korean. The billboard signs are driving me crazy here. It frustrates me, too that no matter how good I try to deliver the English language I just usually end up doing the sign language everytime I talk to the locals.


I also cannot withdraw from their banks which is actually a good thing since that means I won't be able too spend my money. Haha. I just hate it, though that I have to ask money from my mother. It makes me think that I'm at her mercy.

The temperature never goes up to more than 20 degrees. I have four layers of clothing to protect me against the cold but it never protected me from the flu. The runny nose irritates me and it keeps me from exploring the area.

Disneyland isn't the happiest place on earth. It's the place where every person has a camera. I'm not a fan of these famous mice but what the heck.



No comments:

Post a Comment