Sunday, November 28, 2010

Flued

I don't know how I got the flu. I have three theories:

First, I was in Guimaras Island for two days (Nov. 25-26) and while I stayed there I took a dip in one of their beaches Thursday evening forgetting the fact that I had a massage the night before. Getting wet after a massage is supposed to be a big no-no.

Second, one of our companions named Dorz actually had the flu already. I probably got the virus because several times I laid on her bed.

Lastly, I also believe I got the airborne virus somwehere in Robinson's Mall. I shopped for an external DVD player in CD-R King. I sneezed there several times.

Whatever and wherever the cause of the virus is, I'm feeling low because I can't go out. I have no choice but to take a very good rest. I can't go out to attend mass. I even declined my sister's offer to treat me out (she turned 29 last Nov. 26). It's good that it's a holiday tomorrow.

Ok, I'm excited over my new external DVD player. I bought the cheapest. It costs only P1,880 and it has 3 months warranty. It's way, way cheaper compared to Samsung's P2,800. I'm going to really take good care of it. Here's how it looks:


I also bought a new mouse pad. I chose the one with the guitar image to remind me to practice the guitar more often and enroll in guitar lessons soooooon!


I rented 3 DVDs right away in Video City right away and spent my Saturday evening watching Twilight. Eeeeew! Haha. It's for high school students.

I hope to post pictures of the Guimaras travel soon. I went there to document the Seminar-Workshop on Making IEC Materials for FITS Managers. I went there as a RACO. It was my first out of the island assignment and extension work.

RACO stands for Regional Applied Communications Officer. Now I know what it stands for. I still have to memorize several acronyms. WESVARRDEC, PCARRD, DOST, FITS, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment