Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Printer



I've been contemplating of buying my own printer for quite some time now. I wanted the 3 in 1 kind. I was finally able to do so last Saturday night. I asked my computer teacher colleague what the best printer is and he said Epson and HP are the best so far. That's just what happened. I had a hard time choosing between an HP which cost P3,290 with a P600 ink and an P3,890 Epson with a P200-P300 ink.

The Epson finally won me over. I was very happy with my purchase. This week I hope to buy an external DVD player for my netbook. I'm also thinking of getting an Internet connection. I want either Smart or Sun wireless broadband. I already have pre-paid Globe. Hmmm...

Since when did I get so techie? No choice, teachers have to try to be techie.

No comments:

Post a Comment