Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stranger in My Classroom

I'm not sure if I can call myself a teacher these days. I haven't been doing any of my job specifications. I don't handle my classes because of my role as a critic teacher. But really, I'm just using that as an excuse. Most of the time I stay at the back of the classroom and observe the class of STs under my supervision. It's not a challenging job. It has also made me very lazy since my tendency is just to rely on my STs. I also haven't done my role as a disciplinarian and adviser. I so suck at teaching.

Next semester I intend to be the one to really handle my classes even if I'll have more than 5 STs. I also won't enroll in grad school so I can just focus on my work. Perhaps, I won't completely stop schooling so I intend to just enroll in 1 subject (Abnormal Psychology).

I promise myself that next semester I'll be the one to really teach in my own class. That way, I won't be a stranger in my own classroom anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment