Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Best Mousetrap in the Market



Refer to the last sentence of this entry before you continue. 


I have a confession to make; I take pleasure in catching mice... and in killing them. Before disposing their tiny hairy lifeless bodies, I take delight in torturing them first.

Helplessly swimming in this gluey riverbed,
We kick and we paddle, but our bodies are as heavy as lead.

This masochistic habit of mine started in 2010 just when I started this blog; thus, the header "Ratkillah." I have so far killed a total of more or less 30 mice since then. I lost count when I threw my 20th mouse in the bin. To cradle my newborn passion for mice destruction, I've since used the brand Pest Off! Glue Board.

Come hither, mousey...

Once a mouse gets in the glue board, it is doomed. The glue easily sticks on its fur and because of its miniscule brain, it tries to struggle. The more it struggles, the stickier it becomes. Consequently, it slathers glue all over its body. That's the time I torture my helpless victim. My favorite persecuting technique is banging the board up and down because the now dizzy swimmer squeaks and squeals in all its glory. It sounds like that whatchamacallit toy that makes a sound everytime you squeeze it. 

Every box has four glue boards

It's not messy, too! 

I think this is the most disgusting post I have written here. Read at your own risk!

3 comments:

  1. Is Pest Off, Glue Board paying you for this promotion? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Hess! You made me smile. No, I'm not receiving a single centavo from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! Best mouse trap

    ReplyDelete