Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Martian's Gift


One day, I received a gift all the way from Mars.


I was so excited, so I hurriedly got rid of the lock and the adhesives.


Surprise, surprise! A bear! A blue, flurry bear!


Her name's Joy FYI. That's what her shirt says. Anyway, she was so tired from the travel, so we decided to have some tea.


She asked me if we could take a walk so I said, "Sure!"


Bears can be so lazy, so I decided to carry her on my shoulders (she's my sister, she ain't heavy).


She said she was sent by the Martians to remind me that I am loved.



I said oh, isn't that sweet! So I gave her a hug


And a kiss


And we lived happily ever after!

Credits:
Thank you, dear Martians for the Teachers' Day gift. 
Thank you, Sir Obed Joy Gaitan for being kind enough to take the photos and for choreographing this whole set-up.

2 comments: