Sunday, April 17, 2011

In Memoriam

:(

When I changed the water of the aquarium this morning, one of the fishes jumped out of the mug I used as their temporary home. It took me around seven seconds before I was able to put it back to the water. All those leaping and squirming weakened him (I assume it's a male) that he never survived. When I transferred him to the aquarium, I tried to revive him by poking him around. Several times, he would swim away but no longer with the vigor he used to have. After awhile, he turned over to his stomach and drifted to the bottom. I knew he's already a goner.

Bye-bye Ikthus

2 comments:

  1. Ma'am, I think your fishes are suicidal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sighs* We share the same grief ma'am. Three of my red flamingo guppies died two weeks after I bought them;c

    ReplyDelete