Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Summer Class 2013

I was at first hesitant to accept the subject, Children's Literature load this summer because I wanted to just read and write and sleep for the entire break, but it turned out to be one of the best summer classes I've handled so far. Instead of focusing on Western children's literature, I gave extra attention to Philippine children's literature which I believe was more fun and rewarding, not to mention nationalistic.

These are some of the pictures from the Literary Press Conference that served as their final exam. They gave such an impressive performance. The pictures are scanned from their documentation scrapbook that's why they're quite tiny.

Literary Press Conference (Philippine literary characters only)

Maria Clara and Si Malakas at Si Maganda

 A Surprise Guest! Sir Jan Raymond Cabangal, one of my first STs.

A bevy of characters

Clockwise: Lam-ang, Filemon Mamon, Lola Basyang, Darna, Bathala and Pinya

No comments:

Post a Comment