Thursday, August 2, 2018

At Two


I’m saying goodbye to being two.
It was a fun year, I never had a clue.
At two, I became a big brother


To Bambam who I always like to bother.

At two, I learned how to use the toilet
And that in church I have to be quiet.


At two, I learned to sleep on my own.


Fluency in Hiligaynon, I have also shown.

At two, I stopped breastfeeding from my Mom.
I gave the dede away to Bambam the Bomb.

At two, I attended a Waldorf playgroup in Singapore.
Mom was with me, so it was never a bore.


At two, I attended a Montessori pre-school in Iloilo City,
But it lasted for only two months, what a pity.


At two, I saw many and different kinds of animals;


I saw colorful fishes and all sorts of mammals;


I saw interesting birds and marsupials, too!


Oh, how delightful it was to be two.
How I wish I will always stay this way,

But guess what, I am turning three today!            

No comments:

Post a Comment